Saturday 11 January 2014

ALTAR




I thought the best way of consolidating all my work for my Master's in Fine Art this semester,was to build a Shrine/Altar in the Project/Space of the M.A studio.I really enjoyed collaging all the elements together and the project hopefully gives off a strong aura of the esoteric and the liminal.We seem to hang in a vacuum of sheer Surreality as we study it's contents and I feel that I am finally getting somewhere in terms of the strength of the line in my work,how this relates to form,the use of colour and the concept of creating a ritual/devotional environment that may very well give birth to further installation work! x

https://soundcloud.com/james-sheer-phaily/hekt2

Please check out the soundscape above which informs the installation! x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment