Monday 20 May 2013

RESURGENT ATAVISM(Outro)



 Return Trip
The sentinels gathered, everything of the four horsemen, defenders of my inner space otherworld and we are good to go. My beautiful sister turned her face away and the great mother brought me into her consciousness. The only voice I heard was my own-“if you can make it to the end kid you can witness your next incarnation-the piper at the gates of dawn.”
And so it begins- blasting  through the nine circles of expectation delayed. My otherworld, an index finger pointing directly at the mirror of self, avoiding the succubae, shit! Could just blast them with my third eye!
The  eternal secret of esoteric knowledge, acoylte of Harpocrates silent as a new born babe who through spiritual strength shall cross the abyss, time irrelevant, yet composite with eternity. The sacred lore of my humanity.
Travelling without moving. In troth an astral warrior,cruxiformed with the blessings of the tribe. An initiation into nothingness, memory blackened by perpetual space/time travel. It wasn’t enough, the waters were so powerful yet I did swim,but so innocent and pure with all the foibles of youth,so Christendom placates,as the book says,”let him who hath understanding…”
A decade of spiritual apostasy, I run my hair through, boiling down the belief systems, correlations and sacred allignments like baby fat to the sabbatic ungeunt. I’ve been through everything, the breath of the kill, the message of the nihilist, ever-rolling, unwinding blasting inverted Christianity with the atmospheric I of the(neither-neither)chaotician-draped in black. Awaking from the infinite slaying of the gods with the whipping smile of the adept-at this moment my spiritual body is one, yet continually perambulating.    
Something had blasted into me on a previous journey and created a hole in the fabric of  time, through chemogenesis I clipped on my psychonautic razor and sliced it wide, giving an omniscient cackle-“verily a great Daemon!” Subsequent dreams are of reality-relentless and the seam of silence keeps on cracking, the magik bus just doesn’t stop and psychosis often ensues. I’d gone and come back again but was still fucking about with the lock on the box. Must be the pentagram and the Floydian  slip.
And  so I voyaged ,ever so darkly through the globes of the pentagram-the silent watcher crushing the kaleidoscopic petals and the broken shards of the petitioned infinite. These carnage visors,these products of the bloodstains. And at last I saw the hooded glome of self, this silver shade and gilded eternity, the blinding arrows of the sun. For I am thy illustrious scrivener  at this arbitrary temple-speared usurper of tetragrammaton-my own rainbow.             

No comments:

Post a Comment